An innovative way to raise your company’s profile in print and online…
The 2017/18 Highways Directory will publish this summer, so please don’t miss your chance to be in this year’s issue!
Companies that want to be part of this special edition will also have their information displayed in our fully searchable Highways Directory online for a year.
What you get
In the Directory:
- Up to a 400-word company description
- Company logo
- Three images
- Key personnel section
- Contact information
- Full-page advert to run next to profile page
On the website:
An extended listing where you will be able to include a company logo, a 400-word description, images, a video upload and contact information, in self-editing categories which will appear on the site for a year. The directory is fully searchable by business sector (category) and company.
- The Highways Directory is mailed out to all Highways Magazine subscribers
- A digital version of the edition will be featured all year round on our website
- Edition promoted via our weekly newsletter Highways on Fridays
- Magazine shared across all our social media channels
- Sent back to you as a digital version so you can carry out your own marketing and promotion
- Entry/entries in the new ‘Mini Directory’ featured in Highways Magazine each issue (ten per year).
The deadline (for the 2017/2018 printed edition)
Advertisement copy to be booked by Tuesday 25th July 2017.
Editorial copy to be received by Friday 23 June 2017.
Alternatively, download our helpful user’s guide (in either full A4 or ‘folded’ version) and then select the ‘Add/edit your listing’ button below to submit your entry online:Download your ‘how to’ online user’s guide here (A4) Download your ‘how to’ online user’s guide here (folded version) ADD/EDIT YOUR LISTING