Eurovia Contracting: the ‘one-stop-shop’ for engineering solutions
Bringing nearly 40 years’ civil engineering experience, Eurovia Contracting works throughout all of the UK, but with local and regional offices providing a more personal presence.
With partnering relationships built over many years with local authority highways’ teams, engineering consultants, private road operators, supply chain partners and specialist providers, Eurovia Contracting delivers a wide-range of civil engineering solutions including:
• Major town and city centre improvement schemes
• Major motorway maintenance
• Carriageway construction, reconstruction and refurbishment
• Footway, cycleway and urban pedestrianizing construction, reconstruction and refurbishment
• Green and brown field remediation and re-development
• New build and refurbishment of bridges and other highways structures
• Machine and hand laid asphalt
• CCTV design, installation and maintenance
• A range of specialist highway works, including line marking, road lighting, surface dressing, specialist surface coatings, crack and joint sealing
In addition, Eurovia in the UK is part of leading European transport infrastructure company Eurovia SAS, offering the strength of an international group, whilst retaining benefits that come from operating with autonomy at a local level.
Supported by a strong technical network here in the UK, as well as on the continent, Eurovia’s strength lies in its ability to deliver unrivalled services and solutions across the country – safely, on time, on budget – every time.